Author: Nemierowski Franciszek , 1734 - 1795
Created: late 19th century.
Material / technique: oil on canvas.
Dimensions: 165x105 cm.
The painting belonged to St Ivon’s Chapel at the Church of the Assumption of St Virgin Mary funded by the Ogiński family; the family had a seal imprinted in red varnish. There was a Brotherhood of Attorneys doing business under the auspices of this Franciscan church, and St Ivon was its patron.